Monday 27 May 2024

Sakura Revelations


Sakura Revelations


桜啓示  -  Sakura keiji hiraku



I healed from the past. It only took 20 heavy years throughout most of which Pluto was in Capricorn. As I did the shadow-work I let go of attachments to people and emotions, to the complex grids extrapolated of vibrational frequencies, energetic implants which belong to the past. I resolved the issues which their energies convey. Learning about attachment and how to let go. 


To be wise, to learn from experience, the lessons of the past. I should heed my beloved mentor Bryan Charleywood’s sage spiritual advice, ‘Never go back!’ And instead to go forward with whom I am now. 


I remember the surprising and overwhelming feeling of love I experienced in AprilAcorn’s Cherry Sakura Art installation in SL VR. Some people make the mirror of cyberspace feel soft because it is ephemeral. Others make it feel like a void, desolate, cold, empty. In any case it is transient. 


The feelings we continue and carry within us, which belong to us because we feel them, which we radiate and share with others, sampled and absorbed from others; else from within which I previously sought as a form of authenticity while rejecting those absorbed. Feelings are to be shared with others. Sometimes artists invoke feelings in us. I understand better now the purpose of Rothko whose work became a symbol for that intention. 


I am learning to feel my feelings and I am learning to edit my feelings. To choose which I allow to own me and respond to. This is not narcissism or sociopathy as I have previously been encouraged to believe by narcissists and sociopaths. These are my feelings. I am allowed them. I am allowed to allow the feelings to warm and gentle me. 


I have not been able to allow that because of relationship trauma, because of attachments. There is now only lightness. The revelation of this came when I felt myself saturated by April's channelled energy, which she has invested into her art using reiki.  


I understand now why Sakura is so important, not only as symbol but as lifestyle. Allowing only love and loving, is self-love. I have stopped hurting because I have stopped hating myself. The shadow-work has worked. April is a great healer with her art, which has come at the right time into my life. She probably will never know the full extent of that. 












It is perhaps, not so much the art which is produce of the journey, 
but the journey; as they say. 

Yet there is a deeper truth, a lighter way. 

It is not so much the art which is a portal to its channel, 

it is the energy of the artist which is so unique. 


This is why I feel such love

while surrounded by your wonderful work. 


Your heart is bliss

And so it should be.







No comments:

Post a Comment