Wednesday 5 June 2024

Summer 24





I changed my avi again, back to who I used to be, back to my twenties, for purpose of sincerity, avoiding confusions for others dealing with me. This is the snakeappletree of the period of my life when thats who I was in real life running an underground music studio, playing in bands, recording musicians from all over, we had mormons from America, metalers from Czech Republic, techno from Wales, drum&bass from Bristol, hip-hop from London, DJ's from Holland, Leeds, punk-rock from the gutter, goth from the nights, drums from the jungle and vibes from the streets. 

It all changed when I quit smoking weed and started living in forests and vans instead of a place where the door was always open, the cops were always watching and my life was not my own. I went straight. That whole life fell away as I studied counselling and parenting qualifications, became a dad in my early thirties. 

Now in my mid-forties my kid is independent minded and I'm getting my life back enough to pick up from where I left off from before sacrificing myself against the tree of wisdom. What am I doing with it? 

Writing. 

And the endless Don Quixote quest of looking for a decent partner. 


Only this time I'm wearing a suit albeit a casual one. Ain't nobody ever thought that day would happen. 






 






No comments:

Post a Comment