Saturday 17 September 2022

2022




version of snakeappletree avatar based on how I looked in-real-life during my twenties




It's 2022.

On 22nd February this year, 

at 22 minutes past ten at night, 

22 hundred hours by military reckoning, 

the maths code for the moment was 


22022022

22:22 


Never again to be repeated

A turning point in history. 

The number two of course signifies partnership in numerology. 


There are 22 Major Arcana in the Tarot.

(23 symbolises close-of-cycle / start-of-cycle). 


So obviously it seems only right 

I should find my way back 

to the castle at the centre of the goblin city 

and once again immersed in SecondLife. 


It has been a busy year and it took until mid-year,

 as symbolic a turning point as the first mentioned, 

to log-in and be blissed. 


I began building. 

Keeping it simple. 


Brutalist concrete architecture 

modelled vaguely on cathedrals 

and similar spaces & places. `



I re-trod what little old ground still remains.

I discovered the very best Goth club in SecondLife:  Black Division. 

I resumed friendship with some old buddies who have been busy in my absence. 

I made friends and chatted with, learned much from, an artist whose work I have admired for quite some time yet previously held in awe beyond my ability to communicate.  

Of course it being SecondLife making available that which is less than regularly possible in the drab real world I got distracted almost immediately by a couple of brief yet intense flings with a couple of couples along the way. Probably I shouldn't mention about that other than the numbers add up to the theme, so it counts for something. 



Brutalist concrete architecture. 

Basked in pink and cyan blue light because Slaaneshi retro-wave theme works so well it. 

Pictures. 



SNAKEAPPLETREE GALLERY 2022 


THE KOHL CLUB 2022


LABYRINTH







No comments:

Post a Comment