Featured post

Oh No Not Jesus Again

  Tata Gallery one month expo Opens 21st December 2025 'Oh No Not Jesus Again'  Exhibition & Artists Statement  - snakeappletree...

Outcast

 



Two things happened to me at the same time this year which coincides with astrology painting a particular light on it.


Being rational, I have to detach the situation from the astrology to deal with it one item at a time without any cognitive bias.


Also, being a Homo sapiens blessed with pattern recognition for orientation, I do apply the holistic picture by overlaying layers. 


As an artist using Second Life to create digital art, both 2-D and 3-D, this is a major importance to me for example Yusuf layered rims each at 50% transparency (or thereabouts) with a high contrast texture to create images which change you move around them. 


That aside…


The two things which happened simultaneously are two groups in Second Life who I was hanging out with. I had to weigh the pros and cons. The pros; lovely people, same interests, good report, emotional bondage, intellectual interest peaked, fun to be with. The one group, collaborative projects the other group, simply listening to music together.


Both of these group groups at the same time played upon me the devil card from the tarot, so to speak. The chains of bondage are depicted in this card. The character of the Demon Baphomet who some call Mohammed and Sam call Satan, also appears in this card.


The behaviour of one member of one of the groups can be summarise by something she actually said;


I am a dominatrix, the only consent I need is your proximity. You do not have to be here.


I do not consent to be dominated. The person who deems that consent is proximity is not safe no say nor consensual. Therefore, across reference that statement with her behaviour of attempting to dominate me despite I had explained to her I do not content to be dominated. I left that group which is sad because there are other members of that group who do not behave that way, although they do consent to her dominating them to quite an extreme degree


The other group, after describing the nightclub as the temple, something which I like because through my life I’ve often like and nightclubs to temples, before they serve that purpose of achieving divine ecstasy through the dance of life, and through meeting other people socially and of course, always with the possibility of forming partnerships. The problem here was that The people who own this particular temple put a great big statue of.Baphomet above the front door which suggests it is a temple of Satan and not simply a Goth nightclub to hang out in with other Goths. When I approached members of that community about the issue, the response was the owner banned me from the SIM. There is a hard line between golf and Satanist. I do not intend to hang around with Satanists much as I like the company of Goths. I’ve never had to keep my culture before to such an extent.


I’m not going to the astrology at the time, this happened during July 2026, you will have to see how this is relevant by pursuing your own interest in studies in astrology which I suggest you do. Astrology is not Satan as either. It is mathematics and gravity/electromagnetism. It is about alignments and harmony. 


When the other people from these groups decide that I am now excommunicated, persona non grata, simply because I stuck to my guns and objected to abuses and symbols of abuses, manipulations and lies, it’s not only the person who was the figurehead for that who felt rejected, but also the rest of the group which means that lovely though they are, they’re not free thinkers or they have made compromises and sacrifices in places where I am not willing to make compromises and sacrifices with regard to what it is on worshipping, by putting my time, money, energy, lifespan, into empowering that circuit.


This is where we come up against the fickleness of people using Second Life and that they’re not interested in pursuing the relationship with me unless I play their game. In terms of transactional analysis from Dr Eric Berne’s book, The Games People Play, they stand more to gain for me than I do from them. Where there is mutual gain, it comes with a twist which makes me question whether that mutual gain is not a slower form of manipulation, because it involves taint through the to partake in.


Individual has a right to decide for themselves.


All this said, I love those people and I wish them all the very best. It’s a sad loss to have less to do with them going forward in the future although in many ways my life resources are liberated for me to level out somewhere where they are better placed.


2026/8/5